DEVELOPING SWAZILAND'S FUTURE LEADERS
Through a rigorous selection process, The Knowledge Institute identifies 30 high school students and recent graduates performing at the top 10th percentile of their class. These scholars go through a 6-month Swaziland Young Leaders Fellowship Program, aimed at their comprehensive development as leaders. Apply today.
Swaziland Young Leaders Fellowship Program
Congratulations to the Class of 2014!
- Miss Bongekile Msibi - Swazi National High School
- Miss Bongizipho Kunene - St. Marks High School
- Miss Lindelwa Matsenjwa - St. Marks High School
- Miss Nokuphila Kunene - Franson Christian High School
- Miss Nomphumelelo Magagula - Mjingo High School
- Miss Nomphumelelo Mdluli - Manzini Nazarene High School
- Miss Nondumiso Bhembe - St. Marys High School
- Miss Nothando Nkosi - Langa High School
- Miss Nozipho Zubuko - Langa High School
- Miss Phumlile Arubayi - St. Michael's High School
- Miss Simile Tsabedze - Swazi National High School
- Miss Siphosethu Mzileni - Setsembiso Sebunye Bahai High School
- Miss Thandeka Ginindza - St. Mary's High School
- Mr. Bernard Dlamini - Mpholonjeni High School
- Mr. Celani Nsibandze - St. Marks High School
- Mr. Fanelo Madonsela - Maguga Dam Komati Basin High School
- Mr. Lizwelethu Mhlanga - Sifundzani High School
- Mr. Machawe Dlamini - St. Marks High School
- Mr. Machawe G. Dlamini - Maguga Dam Komati Basin High School
- Mr. Mandla Sifundza - Langa High School
- Mr. Mhlengi Mngometulu - Lamawandla High School
- Mr. Mthokozisi Dlamini - Salesian High School
- Mr. Mxolisi Ntshalintshali - Maguga Dam Komati Basin High School
- Mr. Philani Bhembe - Swaziland College of Technology
- Mr. Sibusiso Mzizi - Ngwane High School
- Mr. Sifiso Makhubu - Mankayane High School
- Mr. Simphiwe Dlamini - St. Mark's High School
- Mr. Sisekelo Dlamini - Waterford Kamhlaba UWCSA
- Mr. Xolani Nxumalo - Gundwini High School
WHAT WE DO
Advisory Services ›
The Knowledge Institute’s Advisory Services are divided into two, career and academic. We provide custom, relevant and comprehensive information for Swazi scholars, that will assist excelling students advance their academic and career ambitions. Our schools chapters provide training for experiential learning in civic, financial and academic literacy.
Although physically based in Swaziland, The Knowledge Institute's network is global. True to our core value of "global fluency" we welcome mutually beneficial collaborations and partnerships with organizations and individuals from around the world, particularly in the following: software development, curriculum development, recruiting and general capacity building.
The Knowledge Institute is a hub of research on education and related youth issues in Swaziland and Africa. We focus broadly on economic development, technology, political inclusion, entrepreneurship, and other areas as they relate to the youth. In addition to advocacy, we provide insights and recommendations for policy and other decision makers.
Merit Awards ›
The Knowledge Institute will recognize excelling students, and further provide information to our scholars that will broaden their options and opportunities. This information will primarily be: scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study; fellowships for developing specific talents and leadership potential, and events for broadening awareness and increasing global fluency